Friday, January 6, 2012

What is the difference between Omni drops and the HCG drops you see at walmart?

I have been getting this question a lot. There is a huge difference! First let me say I did waste the money and purchase the drops that walmart sells and they didn't work. Here is a list of the differences....

1. Omni drops contain no alcohol or "filler" products the one's from walmart are 70% alcohol.
2. Omni drops come with a money back guarantee. If you are not happy with the product within 30 days they will give you your money back. Walmarts don't do that.
3. Omni dropsalso come with a major support system. Not only do I get to be your coach but we have our facebook groups with over 2,000 people who are on the drops or have done the drops and help you with all questions. Walmarts drops don't have any support system.
4. Omni drops special formula makes your skin shrink as you lose weight so you don't wind up with saggy sking. Again walmarts doesn't do that.



THE DROPS AT WALMART ARE $20 A BOTTLE BUT THEY ARE A 1FL OZ. OMNI DROPS ARE 4FL OZ BOTTLES SO YOU HAVE TO BUY 4 OF THE CHEAP BOTTLE TO GET 1 OMNI SO THAT'S $80 RIGHT THERE. WHY NOT SPENT THE EXTRA $13 TO GET T HE BEST PRODUCT THERE IS, THE ONE THAT WORKS AND IS HEALTHIER.

What is in Omni drops?
HCG
Vitamin B12
Mag-Phos
Nat-PHOS
Collodial mineral water

That's it!

Really the only similarity in the drops is that you have to do the same diet for both!





This is all the "ingredients" in walmarts drops!











So why would you choose anything but the best? You see it works look at my pictures, look at everyone in the facebook groups pictures! There is your proof!

There is no comparison between these 2 Omni beats them every time!

12 comments:

  1. Im curious to know anymore tips on prevent saggin skin as you lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for some reason the comments just showed up now! The best part of the drops is it makes your skin shrink as you lose the weight so you don't wind up with the saggy skin. I have now lost 31 inches and my skin is shrinking along with me!

      Delete
  2. Informative information in your blog about the difference between Omni drops and the HCG drops.
    hcg buy online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it never came up that anyone commented! The link you posted doesn't show me what the ingredients are in their drops. I know a lot of "HCG" companies use fillers like alcohol in their drops. Our companies drops have 5 ingredients in them and they are all natural. Our drops are also cheaper. The drops you posted are $69 for a 26 day supply and our drops are $79 for a 45 day supply. With our company it also comes with a huge support system. We have over 2,600 people in our facebook group that help each other out, post recipes, and answer questions. Also our company offers the opportunity to make money from selling the products. When I started I had no intentions on selling them I just wanted to lose the weight and when I did start losing weight all my friends wanted to know what I was doing so I figured why not make a little extra money from it!!! :)

      Delete
    2. How do I get some Omni drops??

      Delete
    3. Hi Holly, you can order the drops off my website www.omnitrition.com/Lynn I also have a facebook support group you are more than welcome to join. OMNI DROPS IT 4 U.

      Delete
  3. my sister is on the HCG programs thru a doctor. I am using the omni drops bought thru a distributor. Is this the same, just different names? My sister is paying $200....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It depends. We do have some doctors that are selling Omni to patients but I am not sure why it would e $200? I know a lot of doctors do the injections which I don't recommend I have several friends who did them and had a lot of side effects. There are no known side effects to the drops except losing the weight. Plus all other HCG drops have alcohol in them but Omni doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate the information that you have posted here but your comparison of the Omni drops to the walmart hcg drops is a very narrow comparison. I used the homeopathic hcg drops almost 3 years ago losing a total of 74 lbs and have kept it off. The reason someone would pay $200 is to have proper monitoring while changing your lifestyle and losing such a large amount of weight so quickly. Yes, both types of drops have incredible benefits but not all people are the same and negative things can happen. If done right and safely both can be beneficial however, I disagree with you statement, there can certainly be side effects to both, not just hcg. Just my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your post about both drops.I just recently started my weight loss journey and was about to buy the walmart brand tomorrow but thanks to you I will go with the better brand and save me some time and money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for information for both hcg drops, I am new in this and try to learn all about hcg drops
    pellets diets and every thing about this, thanks again

    ReplyDelete