I have been so busy with coaching people and signing up new people I haven't had time to update my blog. I started the drops again this week for Round 2. I am on day 6 and I have lost 8.2lbs so far.
So I have been on the drops for a total of 33 days and I have lost 38.2lbs. I will do my measurements again on Monday but when I did them this past Monday I have now lost 18 inches!
I am down 2 jean sizes and I am buying medium/large tops in the JUNIORS section.
I also realized that once I lose another 11.8lbs I will have lose 50 POUNDS since Thanksgiving!
Best part is the whole time I was off the drops I didn't gain anything back but even lost a little more.
I can't tell you what a blessing it has been to find this incredible product and to now get to help people experience it and be their coach through the whole process!
No comments:
Post a Comment