Please follow me on my journey to getting healthy and learn how you can too!!! You can email me at omnidropsit4u@yahoo.com for all the details!
Saturday, December 3, 2011
What a day!
So I am sure not all of you want to know this but I woke up to my friend today! Not sure why we ever started calling it a friend because I certainly don't think of it that way. More like the "friend" that comes around once in a while because secretly you really can't stand them. Well anyway, I was so afraid to get on the scale because of the bloating I thought for sure I was going to show a gain so I thought about skipping the scale all together today but I figured nahh I got this I can do it. And to my amazement I lost 1.2lbs which brings me to 17 pounds down since starting on Thanksgiving day! Even with my "friend" here I still felt good aside from minor cramps which were a lot less painful than normal. I actually made it through the day without any midol. I have so much energy I don't know what to do with myself! I don't think I have had this much energy since my late teens maybe early 20's. I am loving my journey so far and over half way to my goal for the first round on the drops!!! The best part is people are starting to notice and tell me they can see the weight loss!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment