Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I'M BACK!!!!

Well I never really went anywhere! I lost 130lbs in 128 days and then I got PREGNANT!!! The hubs just couldn't handle all my new sexiness!!! It happens! But we now have a beautiful baby girl in our house! So I am back on the drops to lose baby weight and get back to where I left off and continue with my journey!


Day 14 down 17.6lbs and feeling great! 


I do my measurements tomorrow but last week I was down 9"! I will say this after I had my son it took me 3 years to get out of maternity clothes and this time I was back in pre pregnancy jeans 6 weeks after giving birth. I did have a c-section this time. But I feel amazing and full of energy! I fell in love with another Omni product....Sugar Free Java made with stevia! I have so much energy and feeling great and I don't even like coffee but its amazing stuff and it also burns your fat for one hour after drinking it! Can't go wrong!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your baby...and from looking at your progress you look amazing...I am sooo skeptical abt doing the drops due to the fact that my bp likes to fluctuate...bt thanks for confirming that the ingredients are all natural...definetly will be ordering from you very soon...plz keep blogging im joining in and look forward to reading more of your post...oh by the way do u have an IG page??? I don't really do FB...too much drama...lol Take care B...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I have several people that had bp issues that have been successful with this program. You just may want to be monitored by your doctor b/c if you are on meds as you lose weight the dosage may need to be adjusted.I just started a twitter account and I am still trying to figure out how to use it. I am not sure what a IG page is? lol

    ReplyDelete