
I have now lost 60lbs total. I have 7 days left of maintenance and then I start round 3 on the drops and I am hoping to lose another 30 to 40lbs. I am hoping this will be my last round on the drops to reach my goal weight. Since being on maintenance I have been taking the Omni 4 vitamins to help with weight loss while off the drops. I have been taking Omni Charge for energy, yesterday I cleaned and vacuumed my whole house, dusted, did 8 loads of laundry, cleaned both bathrooms and scrubbed my kitchen down. When I was done I still had energy left. I have also been taking the Remind and I can definitely see a change in my attention span and staying focused to get things done. I have a few other products from Omni I just ordered to try out so I will tell ya how it goes when they come in.
You look fantastic! I've been reading your blog. Keep up the amazing work!
ReplyDeleteAww thank you so much! I am feeling so much better now and a lot more active! :)
ReplyDelete